• An aid to cool down component parts quickly and reliably for electronic / electrical fault finding and rectification work
• Contains flammable propellant • For the fast reliable location of faults in electrical circuits due to overheating
• For the cooling of electronic transistors, NTC resistors, diodes, potentiometers etc...together with electronic switches and ICU units in vehicle electronics and management systems
• A fast method of inducing cold start conditions with mechanically controlled thermal units e.g. automatic chokes on carburetters and fuel injection system cold start devices
• Use to prevent localised heat damage when soldering
• Spraying components with the spray reduces them to there minimum dimensions thus enabling assembly to the tightest fit possible e.g. bearing sleeves, shafts etc...
• Where products are heated by friction use spray to cool for easy assembly • Also suitable to freeze and remove chewing gum (spot check material first)